Prayers Needed

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Our sweet girl needs your prayers again!

She coded yesterday morning.

We had just arrived at the time families are allowed in but they wouldn't let us in. They bagged her for a long while, have her on all sorts of meds, and finally now intubated. Since being intubated, she had to be manually bagged 8+ times already yesterday with 02 SAT's down in the single digits.

I don't know what the future holds for her and for us, but I know that even through this He is present. God is NOT dead. He loves her infinitely more than we can ever grasp so we trust Him with her.

Specifically praying for being extubated, as healthy as she was when she came here and we want to get her back home with our family complete again. We love and recite your prayers you post so if you'd like to do that or post something else that speaks of "Everly" to you especially, that would be comforting.

Thank you for your continued love for our family! This has been an incredibly difficult time for us and continues to be.

I will try to post updates but please know they might be short and basic for now.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!