Notes about Everly's Celebration of Life

Monday, February 16, 2015

I know I haven't been on here nearly as much as I had in the past.  We have been busy the last couple of weeks preparing for Everly's Celebration of Life.  Once I'm able to sit, think and reflect over the past few weeks, I hope to be able to put my thoughts down in print.  So much has taken place that I would like to have a record of this time so that I can remember.  I hope that our journey, our experience, our precious girl's life will be far reaching.  I pray that you will continue to walk this path with us. 


Loves those fingers!



A few notes about Everly's Celebration of Life:

We are just days away from Everly's Celebration of Life and her 1st birthday. A couple of things I wanted to share with you...



** Everly's Celebration of Life will be held on Feb. 20, 2015 at 4 p.m. with visitation prior beginning at 3:00 p.m. and is open to everyone.  It will be held at Grace Family Church, Van Dyke Campus in Lutz, FL. 

** We would love to know how Everly impacted your life, it would mean a lot to us! The address to mail cards and letters is 3905 Tampa Road #2696 Oldsmar, FL 34677.  There will be a basket to collect them as well at the service.

** Monetary gift can be mailed or taken to any Wells Fargo bank and deposited in the name of the Everly M. Hopkins Donation Account.
  
** Everly's signature colors are pink and green and it would be great to see lots of it on Friday. Completely optional and other colors are fine, too.
 
** Everly was loved by all...so children are invited and welcome at the service.

** Everly had many followers outside of our immediate area so for those people we have a live streaming option. Please visit www.gfclive.com at 4:00 p.m. Click the "watch service live" icon to enter.

** Feel free to email or message me if you have any questions.  crystaldmm@earthlink.net

 Our sweet pea is squishy!

Thank you for all of your love and support this past year!  I know that we would appreciate the continued love as we travel this new and difficult road to healing.

With love and appreciation,

Crystal

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!