Holding Pattern

Friday, January 23, 2015



 Isaiah 41:10
 

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

We are in a holding pattern right now because there are no ICU beds available which is necessary for after the cath. The plan was to take her back at 10:00 a.m. So we are still praying that can happen.

Please be in prayer that the cath doctor, Dr. Kim, Dr. Nicholson and the Anesthesiologist, Dr. Kaiser are guided by God's loving hands today. Pray for a safe AND successful surgery. Pray for our peace as we wait.

I will post again as soon as they take her back so we can all be in agreement for the surgery as we pray.

We are at peace today with our decision to move forward. A peace offered by God.

Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!